Embrace the free spirit of creativity with Cecilie Melli
Cecilie Melli is a fashion designer educated from Esmod in Oslo and Paris.
The brand Cecilie Melli was established by the designer in Oslo, Norway in 2004.
The brand offers jewelry and ‘fairy tale’ bridal and evening dresses. It is inspired by a feminine, playful, romantic, and free-spirited woman.
All gowns are made by the designer herself.
Cecilie Melli was awarded Best Norwegian Designer by Costume Awards 2007.
- Carousel of Hope Charity Auction
- Dale of Norway
- St. Regis Resort Bora Bora and New York
- DPA productions in Hollywood for the Golden Globe and Emmy awards
- DPA productions in Cannes Film Festival
- The Oscars for Christina Simpkins, wife of nominee producer of The Descendants
- Disney World Florida
- Disney Norway
Cecilie Melli design is seen in tv productions as
- Lux Style awards Pakistan, dress for hostess Mahira Khan
- MTV Norway The Oscars Red Carpet
- The Oscars for Christina Simpkins wife of nominee producer of The Descendants
- Eurovision Song Contest for both Norway and Russia
- Norwegian Idol, the first time in 2005
- Dancing With The Stars Norway, dress and jewelry for host Katrine Moholt
- Amanda award show, dress for host Guri Solberg
- Amanda award show, dress for host Sigrid Bonde Tusvik
- X-factor, Norway’s got talent dresses for host Solveig Kloppen
Cecilie Melli design has appeared in numerous printed publications
The biggest achievement was a double spread in India Vogue with a dress for actress Meesha Shafi.
Cecilie herself has appeared in following TV productions:
- Luksusfellen, TV3
- Project Runway Norway, TV3
- Kulturquiz, NRK
- Shopaholic, TV3 etc
- Style expert on God Morgen Norge, TV2